|Title:||Loss Prevention Associate|
|Job Classification:||Loss Prevention Associate|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Loss Prevention Associate
Pay is based on experience $14-$16 per hour
Full Time – 40 hours per week
• Flexible schedule
• Tasked with only catching externals
• Paid time off
• Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Develop and maintain a partnership with store leaders to reduce external shrink
• Have the ability to work independently, write detailed reports, and communicate efficiently
• Learn and use CCTV systems and report writing programs
• Work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
• Candidates with plain-clothes Loss Prevention, military, or law enforcement experience are preferred.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
• Must have a current PERC
• Successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening
U.S. Security Associates is a nationally recognized Security and Loss Prevention service provider with operations in 48 states nationwide. Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, retail environment? Are you looking for a career in Loss Prevention? Do you have an eye for detail? This may be the opportunity for you! Medical and vacation benefits are available for employees working a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Please visit our website for more information regarding our Loss Prevention program.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here to learn more.